Bathroom designing with Archicad


Wood and white combo in bathroom

I wanted to try put wood in to bathroom and i think the result is simply beautiful. So i chose white color and light wood and looked how they fits together. I don't have photos yet to show the shower and sauna, but here are the toilet and the laundry room. I wanted that the wood continues through the whole bathroom and i wanted to play with it. This project is not fully ready, but it is slowly coming together. Look the photos down below


Here you can see how the wood continues from the toilet to the laundry room.


So this is the room i wanted to play a little and i think it came nice in the end.

In this picture you can see the dressing area.

Here you can see how the wood slides nicely and smoothly in the floor.

Comments